CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun!

I my new job on monday and i love it! it is going to be so good i think. We had such a good Easter too. First we went up to my dad's house and the little ones had an easter egg hunt, they are so cute! Then we went down to see Jake's sister's new little  baby boy, Cole. He was seriously such a cute little boy and has so much hair. Then we went and ate with Jake's family. It was so fun to go see everyone, we have been so busy with everything it was a good day! Yesterday after work i went and babysat my cute niece and nephew while my brother and kim (his wife) went to the Brittney Spears concert. My brother loves her...haha. Sam and Cutler loved posing for the camera, and then they would look at the picture and just laugh. Kids are so funny. 

3 comments:

Me said...

Danielle, those pictures are so cute. And your DOGS! Haha, so cute and funny. Katie & Mike swore their dog would never wear clothes but I bought a little dog shirt from Target and Katie loves it. Anyway, I miss you guys, I never see you! Maybe I'll have to travel to Provo to get my hair done sometime :)

Toni Call said...

Cute pics danielle! I miss Bobby so much. Thats awesome that you moved to Park City! Where are you working at?

NATE & SHAUNTELLE JOOS said...

DANI! its shauntelle! how are you? i have been trying to find you for so long! but everyone i have talk did not know how to get a hold of you!! so yes you can call me a stoker. lol i had to google your name!! i would love to talk to you. i hope you are doin good. you can email me at shauntellewest@hotmail or call me 801-915-9549